Custom Declaration on Arrival
(For Foreign Nationals)
1. Travellers are required to declare goods in excess of permitted personal effects
and duty exempted consumable goods and resticted/prohibited goods and commercial
goods at red channel.Travellers possessing such goods may use green channel.
2. Export or import of narcotic,arms and explosives,wildlife and its products and
commercial goods are restricted/prohobited.Attempt to import or export of such goods
may lead to confisacation of goods, penalty and arrest resulting prosecution.
3. Travellers are required to declare foreign currency at red channel if the sum exceeds
US$2000 or equivalent.
4. Permitted used personal effects are as follows in condition to return back at the time
1. Binocular one set.
2. Video Camera and still canera one set each.
3. Portable music system one set,recorded media 10 pcs.
4. Cloths and goods of day- to-day use.
5. Perambulator and tricycle one set each.
6. Bicycle one set.
7. Watch one piece.
8. Cellular mobile phone one set
9. Professional hand tools one set for professional personnel.
5. Duty exempted consumable goods are as follows:
1. Whisky/wine not exceeding 1.15 liters or beer up to 12 cans.
2. Cigarettes 200 sticks,cigar 50 sticks,tobacco 250 grams.
3. Camera film up to 15 pcs and movie film 12 reels.
4. Readymade and can foods not exceeding NRs.1000.00.
5. Medicine not exceeding Nrs.1000.00.
6. Fresh fruits not exceeding NRs.1000.00
(if you have any query,please contact the customs officer on duty.)